Mouser Electronics Incorporated specialises in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies. As the industry leader in New Product Introductions (NPIs), Mouser makes it a priority to stock the newest products and technologies from our 750+ manufacturer partners, giving customers an edge and helping speed time to market.
Last month, Mouser launched more than 329 new products ready for same-day shipment.
Some of the products introduced by Mouser last month include:
- Infineon Technologies CIPOS Tiny 3-Phase Inverter Modules
The Infineon CIPOS Tiny three-phase inverter modules use the latest Infineon TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT 6 to enable maximum efficiency in a footprint 33 percent smaller than the CIPOS Mini series.
- Murata uSD-M.2 Adapter Kit
Murata uSD-M.2 Adapter Kit enables customised Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity for NXP’s i.MX platforms and Embedded Artists’ Wi-Fi and Bluetooth M.2 evaluation boards.
- ams TMD3702VC Color & Proximity Sensor Module
ams TMD3702VC combines proximity detection, color sense (RGBC+IR), and digital ambient light sensing in an extremely narrow 1.44 mm module.
- Molex MultiCat Mid-Power Connectors
Molex MultiCat mid-power connector system provides 6.5 A for each precision-machined contact to offer design flexibility for mid-current applications.
To see more of the New Product Insider highlights, go to www.mouser.com/newproductinsider.
Check these articles out:
● Mouser: LMG1210 MOSFET And GaN FET Driver For High-Frequency Applications
● Mouser’s Horticulture Applications Site Shines Light On LEDs, Sensors, IoT in Plant Growing Operations
● A Digital World In Water Innovation On Display
● UrbanFox Expands Footprint In Southeast Asia, Starting With Vietnam And Malaysia
● IDEC: Stepper Motion Control
● LMI Technologies Acquires Optical Metrology Company FocalSpec
● Growth Of The Digital Twins Market Is Driven By Industrial Digitalisation
● Mouser Electronics Opens Customer Service Center In Philippines
● Tapping On The Application Of Industrial Internet Of Things
● Zebra Technologies Celebrates 50 Years Of Innovating At The Edge