RCG Global Services, a systems integrator from North America, celebrated the 20th anniversary of its Philippines offshore delivery centre in October 2017. Hundreds attended the event at the New World Hotel to celebrate the anniversary. Clients, peers, friends and supporters joined the celebration to mark the two decades of RCG’s achievement in providing offshore software development, testing and production support.
In 1997, RCG operations in the Philippines began primarily to serve the Y2K remediation needs of Fortune 500 clients. “While we still support legacy systems including mainframe and AS400 applications, we have significant engagements focused on native mobile app development for iOS and Android, responsive website development, cloud-enabled enterprise system implementation, ubiquitous testing using AI, and advanced analytics with big data (hadoop)”, stated Rick McGonegal, President & GM of RCG IT Philippines.
Highlights of RCG’s offshore delivery centre in the Philippines include:
- 100 percent owned and operated subsidiary of RCG.
- CMMI Level 5-certified project management and solution development methodology.
- ISO 27001 and PCI compliance certifications.
- Robust network infrastructure providing a secure, virtual extension of the client’s IT environment.
- 24-hour, multiple-shift capability with over 70 percent of our people working US day shift.
- Strong affinity for US business culture and language.
- US accounting and business practices.
The RCG offshore delivery centre is strategically situated in the heart of the Makati business district.
READ MORE INDUSTRY NEWS
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO IAA NOW!
CHECK OUT IAA’S CURRENT AND PAST ISSUES: DIGITAL MAGAZINE