Cleveland, US: Park Place Technologies has announced that it has completed an acquisition of Axentel Technologies’ businesses in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and the Philippines. Park Place Technologies has also signed an agreement to complete the acquisition of the Axentel Technologies Thailand business in the second quarter of 2018. Axentel Technologies is a Singapore-based, premier provider of IT lifecycle solutions with service offerings throughout Southeast Asia. With a desire to continue its growth momentum, the acquisition of Axentel Technologies follows Park Place Technologies’ six acquisitions announced over the past 18 months.
The Axentel Technologies acquisition allows Park Place Technologies to significantly enhance its ability to service customers in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Cambodia, the Philippines and throughout Southeast Asia.
As the companies integrate operations, Park Place Technologies’ and Axentel Technologies’ global customer bases will immediately benefit from superior levels of service delivery, enhanced flexibility and value-driven maintenance solutions.
In November 2016, Park Place Technologies expanded its global footprint in Asia by opening an Asia-Pacific headquarters location in Singapore and a second location in Malaysia. This coupled with the acquisition of Axentel Technologies enables Park Place Technologies to continue to grow its existing data centre services support offerings to customers throughout Asia.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ARTICLES
● AVEVA Unified Operations Centre Solution Helps Southeast Asia Customers Capitalise On Digital Transformation
● Keysight Showcases New Solutions At Keysight World Singapore 2019
● Schneider Electric Launches Jumpstart Automation Package Targeting SMEs
● Making Smart Manufacturing Even Smarter With The Cloud
● Offline Dealing Still Vital Despite Growth In Online Purchases Among Asian B2B Industrial Buyers: UPS
● Zebra Technologies Celebrates 50 Years Of Innovating At The Edge
● UPS Enhances Asia Trade Connectivity As Region Looks Toward Growth
● Industry Outlook 2019
● UrbanFox Expands Footprint In Southeast Asia, Starting With Vietnam And Malaysia
CLICK HERE FOR LATEST NEWS.
READ CURRENT AND PAST ISSUES OF IAA.
KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED, SUBSCRIBE TO IAA NOW!