Keysight Technologies hosted their largest annual signature event across Southeast Asia – the Keysight Measurement Forum (KMF) 2018, in Singapore on July 20, 2018 at the Mandarin Oriental Singapore.
At the KMF 2018, Keysight showcased solutions that accelerate innovation in 5G New Radio (NR) Workflow, End-to-End Mission-Critical IoT and Autonomous Vehicles and Connected Cars.
- 5G NR Workflow Solutions:
- Keysight’s 5G solutions accelerate the delivery of 5G NR products by leveraging on common development tools and share design insights gained across each stage of the device lifecycle.
- End-to-end Mission Critical IoT Solutions:
- Keysight’s manufacturing test and network quality and service coverage test solutions help ensure the quality and performance of their customers’ IoT devices, networks services and onsite installations.
- Autonomous Vehicles and Connected Car Solutions:
- Keysight’s autonomous driving and connected car solutions help enable their clientele to design and manufacture products faster via automotive Ethernet and upgraded emergency call systems.
Additionally, Keysight has announced the new Infiniium UXR series, the only oscilloscopes to support terabit research with real-time bandwidth up to 110 GHz industry-leading sample rate (256 GSa/s) and signal integrity (lowest noise and jitter). The new Keysight Infiniium UXR series offers advanced capabilities that enable development teams to accelerate time to market with PAM-4, 5G, and optical solutions, as well as an end-to-end solution for optical research.
Keysight has also expanded their Ixia visibility portfolio with Hawkeye Express, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) extension to the Hawkeye network assessment and monitoring platform. With the new Hawkeye Express, enterprises will be able to monitor and test cloud applications on any third-party public cloud platform to ensure a consistent quality of experience (QoE) for end users.
READ MORE INDUSTRY NEWS
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO IAA NOW!
CHECK OUT IAA’S CURRENT AND PAST ISSUES: DIGITAL MAGAZINE