Infographic How Igus Roller Energy Chains Provide More Reliability On Long Travels From technical innovation and the standard up to a far-sighted solution: this characterises the evolution of igus roller energy chains. For more than 45 years, the motion plastics specialist has been developing energy supply systems that reliably guide cables for all media – such as Ethernet, servo, motor – as well as hoses. In the beginning, they were almost exclusively products for the mechanical engineering sector, the invention of the rollF energy chain more than 20 years ago brought about the breakthrough into other branches of industry. The technical basis is the integration of rollers into the chain links to enormously reduce the coefficient of friction on long travels. The infographic explains how much energy can be saved and what speeds can be achieved with the roller energy chains.
Check these articles out:
● Schneider Electric Announces Top Finalist Teams For Go Green Finals
● DHL Supply Chain Partners Tetra Pak To Implement First Digital Twin Warehouse In Asia Pacific
● Safe Guidance For Maximum Precision Machining
● IoT Solutions World Congress: Digitalising Industries
● Powering The Cities Of The Future
● Safe Cable Guidance On The Robot With Retraction System
● B&R Automation: Advanced Rotational Control
● Rise Of Smart Data In Manufacturing
● Dyson Terminates Electric Car Project In Singapore
● Yokogawa Measuring Instrument
CLICK HERE FOR LATEST NEWS.
READ CURRENT AND PAST ISSUES OF IAA.
KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED, SUBSCRIBE TO IAA NOW!
AND DON’T FORGET FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK, LINKEDIN AND TWITTER !