Infineon Technologies has added two power boards to the family of iMOTION Modular Application Design Kits (MADK). The two half bridge boards complement the compact and flexible evaluation system providing a scalable design platform for 3-phase motor drives in the range from 20 W to 300 W. The MADK aims at applications in the field of industrial and home appliance, eg: pumps, fans, air conditioners and major home appliances. The new power boards additionally address battery powered applications. Using the kit, a functional motor system will be running in less than one hour, enabling fast time to market.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ARTICLES
● ADLINK Signs On As NVIDIA Jetson Preferred Partner
● Introduction to Machine Vision Applications and Benefits
● IDEC: Stepper Motion Control
● OPTIWAVE 1400: Radar Level Transmitter For The Water And Wastewater Industry
● Keysight Showcases New Solutions At Keysight World Singapore 2019
● AVEVA Unified Operations Centre Solution Helps Southeast Asia Customers Capitalise On Digital Transformation
● Safe Guidance For Maximum Precision Machining
● Control Panel Developers And Installers: Modernising Into A Smart Factory
● Vertiv Data Center Survey Sees Edge Sites Tripling by 2025
● Hioki: Power Analyser
CLICK HERE FOR LATEST NEWS.
READ CURRENT AND PAST ISSUES OF IAA.
KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED, SUBSCRIBE TO IAA NOW!