The Igus Guide Trough System For Plastic Energy Chains from igus is now made of the new improved material igumid EG+. This ensures high chemical resistance so that the use of the cost-effective guide trough is ideal for electroplating and fertiliser production. Thanks to its ultra-light, modular design, the assembly is also greatly simplified.
Guidance systems made of metal have known weaknesses: corrosion, complex assembly, high weight, and cost. But there is another way. As early as 2015, igus developed the first e-chain guidelite plus from plastic, in order to offer a light, easy-to-assemble and cost-effective guide trough for energy chains on the market. This year, the company has further improved the guidelite plus with a new, chemical-resistant material for the guide trough and matching e-chains.
It has a new closing mechanism and flexible expansion joints that adapt to different ambient and temperature conditions. With the optimised guidance system made of the igumid EG+ tribo-material, an even lighter and safer alternative to stainless steel and aluminum guide troughs is now available.
Check these articles out:
● Igus Presents The Future Of Service Robotics At Hannover Messe 2019
● Safe Guidance For Maximum Precision Machining
● Large Selection, Quick Decision: iglidur Plain Bearing Catalogue Helps You Save Costs
● Yokogawa Releases Wireless Noise Surveillance System
● Safe Cable Guidance On The Robot With Retraction System
● AVEVA Unified Operations Centre Solution Helps Southeast Asia Customers Capitalise On Digital Transformation
● Mouser: LMG1210 MOSFET And GaN FET Driver For High-Frequency Applications
● Industrial Applications of Programmable Logic Controller
● Cybersecurity: Smart At Home, Smart At Work
● Rockwell Automation Saves Costs, Simplifies Sizing With New Servo System