In addition to the new DynaMAX name, systems will now begin with a 3 or 5 depending upon the performance, feature, or technology of a particular model.
Hypertherm has announced a new name for its HyPrecision and Echion waterjet pumps. It is rebranding these market leading intensifier-based pumps as DynaMAX to unify the naming of its intensifier pumps.
In addition to the new DynaMAX name, systems will now begin with a 3 or 5 depending upon the performance, feature, or technology of a particular model. This prefix will be followed by the horsepower number and, for pumps engineered with Hypertherm’s patented predictive technology, a “P” suffix.
HyPrecision pumps will also get a new look. The pumps will now have a black exterior to match the exterior of the Echion pumps. Despite the new name and look, the industry leading features and benefits customers depend on will remain the same. All Hypertherm intensifier-based pumps will continue to be differentiated in the market by:
- Best-in-class performance and ease of service from market-leading Advanced Intensifier Technology
- More consistent hydraulic and cutting pressure from a closed-loop proportional pressure control
- Advanced Intensifier Monitoring that allows customers to better plan for service
- Fluid management system to ensure water and oil don’t leak on the ground
- The industry’s lowest maintenance costs for intensifier style waterjet pumps
CLICK HERE FOR LATEST NEWS.
READ CURRENT AND PAST ISSUES OF IAA.
KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED, SUBSCRIBE TO IAA NOW!