How does the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) – or Industry X.0, as we call it – create new revenue streams for industrial equipment firms and manufacturers? What do these data-driven business models in manufacturing look like? What kind of capabilities do firms need to master to transition from ‘old’ models to ‘new’ digital services?
These are some of the questions Accenture will be answering at the Hannover Messe’s inaugural twin event in Singapore – Industrial Transformation Asia Pacific (ITAP).
Asian countries such as Singapore, China and Japan are embracing digital technologies and artificial intelligence at a faster pace than the rest of the world. Asia is about to become a global IIoT leader by quickly adapting new technologies and creating new offerings based on digital data and analytics.
Where industry meets innovation
Accenture will exhibit its “Industry X.0” capabilities and solutions at ITAP to show how industrial equipment and manufacturing firms can prepare for their digital future today. Our ITAP programme covers the following topics:
- Creating new digital revenue streams and driving growth: Smart products, smart services and AI
- ‘Re-invention as aService’: How Accenture’s Digital Service Factory helps industrial equipment and manufacturing firms become truly digital players and create new service offerings
- AI for Industrial: Artificial intelligence for Smart Products and operations
- Digital Innovation: How to re-write the innovation playbook in industrial
- Digital Engineering, Digital PLM: Engineering Smart Products, efficiently
Accenture Speakers At ITAP
Our experts are available for press briefings and interviews at ITAP on a broad range of topics related to the IIoT and new digital business models for manufacturers and industrial equipment firms. They can address the challenges both from an industry as well as Asia Pacific perspective.
- Shelly Swanback, Group Operating Officer, Accenture Digital
- Gianfranco Casati, Group Chief Executive, Growth Markets
- Senthil Ramani, Managing Director, Accenture Consulting, Resources
- Aidan Quilligan, Managing Director, Industry X.0 Practice
- Eric Schaeffer, Managing Director, Industrial Equipment Practice
- Vincent Cabanel, Accenture Digital Distribution Solution
Meet Accenture at Industrial Transformation Asia-Pacific in Singapore
Visit Accenture in the “Digital Factory” area, at booth E10, to learn more about our industry digitisation offerings, and see our most recent solutions live!
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!